Sunday, November 7, 2010

My City

It's been forever since I've updated this thing. About a month. Wayyyyy too long. Especially considering when I was in Europe I was updating it every other day or so. But then again, I had lots to post about then.
Well, I shouldn't say that, because there is lots to post about (I'll get to all of it in later posts), but for now, take a look at my city.
Most weekends I'll walk to the downtown portion of my city. I live in a suburb of Seoul called Uijeongbu, and downtown Uijeongbu is actually pretty nice (and big). Not only that, but its an incredibly beautiful walk every time:


Most times I'll go down there to check out the market and see what's happening:


And then buy some sort of Korean food for lunch (I try to eat something different every time, although, most times I like the previous one so much I'll go back and have it again):
Just another picture to show what my downtown is like:

Everything is here really amazing. School is amazing, my girl is back in town, the place I live is cool, I'm learning SOOOOOOOO much Korean.
That's the only reason I haven't have time to post - I've been so busy with studying and everything else, I hardly get a chance to come on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment